Here are some tidbits so far:
- Baby Boy Moran loves the right side of my body, especially when my bladder is full. Every morning I wake up, feel my belly and I can hold my uterus in my hand. My doctor said it is normal to have the uterus shift and bulge out when my bladder is full.
- Michael comes in every day and talks to my belly. He doesn't like it when I interrupt his little conversations with his son. He will make such a good dad.
- Second trimester is half way over now, and with each passing day I feel more and more ready to be a mom. My brother in law, Rob, once said, "Being ready to have kids is like being ready to be shot in the foot." (Not that having kids is like being shot in the foot, but that there is no way to be fully prepared for it.) So I rephrase, I feel less and less scared to be a mom every day.
- My current projects are the revamping of DI rocking horse and I just started the baby book. I can't wait to share details on both. DI rocking horse should be done by the end of today, and the baby book will be done just like my wedding book. So for all you who were at my wedding, you probably remember signing it. I think it is a very easy way to scrapbook, which works best for me.
- My sciatic pain has passed (unless I spend too much time playing on the floor with my nieces) but heart burn and indigestion get the best of me most days. I have a lot of pain in my lower abdomen, in all sorts of ways. Some days its nerve pain, some days its more like the colon is being danced on (he IS a Moran) and some days its more like sick to my stomach.
- I think I have felt some kicks. It will be more apparent the further along we get. Sometimes I feel flutters, and a time or two I feel punches. Yesterday morning I was holding my belly in bed and I felt a distinct roll-over. It was so strange, but I almost cried - I was so happy.
- I have had ENOUGH success with maternity clothes shopping to get me through the next few months. four pairs of pants (one pair are overalls, we'll see how they work...), one dress, and a belly band. I love the pants because I already have such a long torso, add in the baby bump, and my tummy is always showing. All my maternity pants have the sewn in belly band, and I no longer need undershirts, yay! Also, I went to DI yesterday and stumbled upon several maternity tops that were just too cute to pass up. Some were maternity specific, and others were just empire waist. I love getting new clothes! (Especially for dirt cheap!)
P.P.S. Looks like a date has been set for July 8th for a baby shower here in Logan. Could change between now and then, but this is for all you out-a-towners.

2 comments:
You look amazing!
this is my answer. You look So good! i feel like that already at 10 weeks =)
Post a Comment