Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am on the Hunt

For this:

Ok, not The Stig himself, but his helmet.

Yes, I desperately want a  helmet that looks just like his for a Halloween costume. Wouldn't it be so much fun? Or what if I dressed my kid as The Stig? GASP! Or our whole family!? Oh man. I am so desperate for white racing helmets with black or blue visors. I don't care how old, ugly, or used they are, I just don't want to pay full price. (Have you seen the price of helmets these days? Plus, we don't have racing toys...... yet.)

Also, one of these would be quickly framed and displayed in our house.
For those of you who don't watch Top Gear, you are missing out big time. Jeremy Clarkson is stinkin hilarious and Richard Hammond is soooo cuuute! James May? Well, he is just the laughing stock, in my opinion. But REALLY! You MUST see Top Gear! -not just a car show

1 comments:

Mary Mo said...

I love top gear! Sooo funny. :) and you would look great as the stig. Haha too bad you can't be pregnant stig.

Post a Comment