It has been snowing all weekend long. And it hasn't really stuck until now. So we have been a little blue here at the Moran's. BUT we did manage to have some fun.
It started with Friday. Mom Marble and I went maternity clothes shopping again (thanks mom!) and found some cute church clothes. But the best part was the swim suit. I have been planning on buying a maternity swim suit, but not until it warmed up. The lady at the counter (Motherhood Maternity) told us that they go rather quickly, and I will only have a good selection if I buy it NOW. What do ya know, the one I wanted wasn't stocked in my size. Luckily we were able to order it from somewhere else. Yay!
The polka dots look varied in this picture but they are all small and uniform, very chic.
Later that night we went to a spaghetti dinner for my little sister's choir. We bought $10 in raffle tickets and we won! I never win stuff! There was tons of stuff to win, and we got a 10 punch pass to this place:
Logan Aquatic Center
I'm so excited! I can't wait for summer. I might use up my punch pass too quickly! I can't wait to lay by the pool, read books, get a lovely tan, and play with my nieces. Come on summer!
And when I say "we" I mean both hubby and I. We were both so elated! I had been feeling fluttering-s all week but I wasn't quite sure which were gas bubbles and which were boxing moves. But apparently Baby J likes spaghetti. Yes, we have a name for Baby Moran, and we won't be disclosing it here on the internets. Most of you who are close to us already know the name. And if you want to know, ask, and we'll tell. But according to this blog he is Baby J. :) This was the best part of our weekend.
Saturday we decided to get pizza (we make this decision a lot.) But I wasn't too hot on the usual Little Ceaser's super cheap-o pizza so I persuaded Mike to try Papa Murphy's Take and Bake. So much more pizza for your buck. Well, they have a deal going on right now for a large meat stuffed pizza only $12. Add cheese sticks and a cinnamon wheel for only $5 more. Ok, a little more than we originally wanted to spend but what the heck. We get home and I have this super smart idea (cuz I'm like that.) "Why don't we cut each of these in half, eat one, and freeze the other?" So we did.
And we were still so full! After some trial and error, I would recommend cutting the pizza WITH the paper round. Gently moving uncooked, unfrozen pizza to a pan is VERY difficult. We then saran-wrapped the rest and stuck them in the freezer. Now we have pizza for next weekend! And for the record, Michael loved Papa Murphy's.I'm done. I promise. No more posts for today. I just gotta figure something else besides TV today...



3 comments:
Yum! But isn't that Papa Murphy's?
hey so congratulations to you guys!!!! I couldn't even tell you were pregnant at church or I would have said something. how far along are you? when is your due date!? I want to get a pass to the pool too. nothing sounds better then that right now!
alyssa - lol yes you are right, i fixed it, thank you.
anna - thanks! i am five months along and i'm due august 10th. congrats to you too! we should make pool trips together this summer. two preggers layin out, o yeah!
Post a Comment