Monday, April 18, 2011

What a Weekend

 This weekend Michael's parents came from the warm and tropical southern California to visit us in the rainy and dark wasteland northern Utah. Mom Moran brought oodles of baby blankets she's been working on since she heard the glorious news. I only knew about one blanket but she brought several! I was blown away.
Thank you thank you thank you!
Friday night we (Mom Moran and I) ran around and did some shopping. We found some adorable church outfits for little Baby J in a lovely Tiffany Blue and soft brown. The next day we ran some more errands, one being the Gossner's Cheese Factory where the boys stood in the long line for chocolate ice cream.
 Then later that night, as if they hadn't had enough, they bought more chocolate ice cream and the grocery store.
We are so grateful for the generosity and love the Morans brought to our home this weekend. Thank you again.

This is what I wore to church, sorry it's not a better picture.
The pearls on my bracelet and neck are from my Grandma Marble when she passed away.
The shirt is obviously not maternity but my better-fitting pink shirt was in the wash.
The skirt is from Motherhood Maternity that my mom bought me a few weeks ago, I love the print! 
(23 weeks)

1 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

You look beautiful!

Post a Comment