Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Smile, It's Tuesday!

 Little Bug has been smiling since the beginning of the October.
However, I have been too mesmerized to capture it on camera until now.

Almost there....


THERE it is!
Hello handsome!


His new favorite thing is patty-cake. 
Seriously he loves it! That is how I got these pictures on my phone.
Speaking of which, I am still missing the battery to my camera :(
Hence, no Halloween pictures. Yet.
I'll get some if its the last thing I do!

5 comments:

Papa - Brian said...

These are great,
Dad

Rick and Camille said...

So cute! I love his huge smile!

Nolan and Erica said...

What an adorable baby you have! And that smile! Makes me want a baby... haha!

Alyssa Harper said...

SO CUTE! Oh, don't those baby smiles just melt your heart?! ;) What an adorable little guy!

Aimee said...

♥ 'em.

Post a Comment