When I got home from the NICU, I told Michael I was desperate and went to the mall and paid full price (shame shame, Kelsey) for Proactiv, 60 day set.
It worked well at first, but then I was right back to where I started. I was so diligent, it made me angry that it wasn't working!
Well, I didn't give up on it and tried going every other day, with just the cleanser and toner and skipping the "moisturizer". Also, I tried Michelle Phan's toothbrush idea with a $3 electric Equate toothbrush from Walmart on the days i used the cleanser.
The days I didn't use proactiv I used a milder cleanser, Clean and Clear (what I had been using previously, which wasn't working)
And I think I have finally found a sweet spot.... I THINK.
So next time you see me, don't be too critical. But it is at least under control. I feel. I hope. "Please hormones, stabilize already!"
However, today I ran out of the toner. Which is my favorite part. It doesn't dry out my face like other toners. Which make me break out more. So I stopped by the face wash section of Walmart and lo and behold there was the equate version. For $4 a bottle! Wahoo! I paid $30 for the first set, and this time I paid $8 total without the "moisturizer" which was overwhelming for my face. And i have plenty left, too. Plus, the equate bottles are 4 oz and the brand name bottles are only 2 oz. Cha ching!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment