Friday, November 25, 2011

Cloth Diapers, Here We Go!



Well, we are diving into the world of cloth diapering. Not sure what to say about it other than we are cautiously optimistic. I say "cautiously" because Michael is still new to the whole baby world and it's entirety. We bought 20 for $80 on ebay from a seller out of china called "hairworlds". We first bought 1 for $4 just to make sure they were legit, and in fact they were. We had a mix up in our order and got a mix of prints instead of all white. Boo. Oh well, you can't tell anyways. However, we have decided to do disposables for traveling. Time to rack in the savings!



Here's Bug with his Papa and Nana. He loves to sit on people's laps and just look around!

1 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

Aw, cute picture! And way to go on the whole cloth diaper thing. I've never done it, but I've got a whole bunch of friends that swear by it. :) Hope it turns out well for you too!

Post a Comment