Those cheeks are so kissable!
Here are some comparisons:
5 months
2 weeks
5 months
8 weeks
>He is now in 3-6 months clothes! Finally age appropriate! He only lasted in 0-3 clothes for a month and I don't think he will last long in 3-6 clothes. I feel like this milestone has helped me make some major closure with our NICU trials. I am so relieved to have a "normal" baby.
>Little Bug is now laughing. Not everyday, but a little bit most days. It's usually during patty-cake. And it makes me weak every time :)
>For tummy time he does the "superman" and sometimes gets on his elbows.
>Formula is a godsend!
>He is reaching and swatting at toys.
>His thighs are soooo squishy, I squeeze them every diaper change.
>He no longer needs to be swaddled to sleep, but does still needs a blanket laid over him.
>I picked out some patterns for crocheting baby hats this week. Did you know they take half the time as other hats? Haha I love it! Made two so far and bought yarn for oodles more.





3 comments:
He's such a cutie!
I'm so glad to hear that he is growing so well. What formula are you using? I have a sample of formula that we just aren't using and would hate to see it go to waste.
we are on similac. we tried samples for gerber and enfamil but both game him a tummy ache. what are you on, angie? maybe we could swap. i have a couple of unopened sample cans i need to give away!
Post a Comment