Little Bug as a little bug. Har har har
I found this costume at a thrift store last spring.
It had never been worn!
This was for our ward Halloween costume party. (Mike is soy sauce)
I made his costume by sewing two pieces of felt together and using fabric paint for the logo.
Isn't Little Bug the cutest little piece of sushi you ever did see?!
.We didn't get many pictures with our chinese food costumes, (bummer!) cuz we were having way too much fun.
I made brain jell-o and donut hole eyeballs.
They were a real hit, if I may say so myself. :)
Happy Halloween!






4 comments:
Speaking from all my authority as an ethnically diverse individual, sushi is Japanese, not Chinese, food. Common misconception. ;) Your costumes are so creative though! I love the soy sauce idea! The little caterpillar costume is adorable too!
I second Alyssa's comment that the cuisine you were dress as was Japanese. Cute costumes - you did really well sewing!
Love all the costumes! Very creative :)
bah! i knew they were japanese, why did i say chinese? o well. sorry ladies! haha
Post a Comment