Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy One Month Birthday, Little Bug


 This kid is just too stinkin cute!
I caught this picture this weekend when we changed out his feeding tube.
Also, he is up to 4 lbs 8 oz, more than a pound up from birth.
Can't wait to take him home in a few weeks!


 This brick is on the walk between the guest house and the hospital.


I found this hanging art at Ross for just $3!
I am imaging this as the center of my gallery art display with white picture frames in the nursery.

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

That is a cute picture of him! He is looking so big!

Rick and Camille said...

Your baby is so adorable! Hey just a month away & you get to bring him home- that's so exciting! I'm excited to see him in person :)

Post a Comment