Drum roll, please!
Lovely microfiber recliner (gift), and tissue paper rain clouds (leftovers from awesome baby shower thrown by Aimee)
Spray painted picture frames (DI) instead of mats in the frames I used pretty scrapbook paper, yellow lemon plate-thingy (Ross $3)
Nightstand (DI, used previously in master bedroom but won't fit so I repainted it for here), green basket (same, wouldn't fit in new master bedroom), lamp shade (Ross $3), picture frame (DI), yellow bowl (Joann's after Easter sale)
Rocking horse (DI $7 and refinished)
Crib (hand-me-down and refinished), mobile (gift), plaque (DIY), breathable bumper (Babies R'Us $30)
I forgot to get a picture of the crib sheet (walmart) and crib skirt (DIY lemon fabric)
Cube organizer (walmart $45 I searched high and low for this sucker, Ikea's is uber expensive and Lowe's carries it but I knew Walmart carried it too. Turns out it is in the "closet organization" section, not with the bookshelves)
Yes, those jars have lemon head candies in them (Aimee's idea!), faux lemons (dollar tree), frames (DI and spray painted), stuffed animals (gifts), wood toys (walmart $1), glassware (DI)
Dresser/changing table (hand-me-down I even remember using it as a kid!), changing pad cover (DIY), diaper stacker (I received one as a hand-me-down and used it as a pattern to make a new one)
Book ends (DI $7, also spotted them on ebay for $30!)
My mother in law made this lovely baby quilt with the lemon fabric I picked out!
This is a truly treasured piece. This will make Logan's cold winters much more enjoyable!
Books and some receiving blankets were garage sale, some purchased, and some made by my mother in law.
Well, there ya have it! The lemon nursery is complete. All that is missing now is my sweet baby boy. Hopefully we will be home in the next week or two and things will settle down a bit. This all turned out exactly how I imagined it and I am so pleased with our hard work. I was proud of myself for having the patience to wait to find everything on sale, coupons, DI, garage sales, ect. so that I could stay in budget but still have a very stylish, functional, and gender neutral baby room.













6 comments:
So cute!! :)
Looks fantastic!
That is so cute! You are an adorable momma. My kids didn't get anything near as cute. :)
What a great nursey! You did an amazing job Kelsey! We are going to have to still your ideas when we have a baby... since we are the lemons! LOVE IT!
I love how it turned out!!
Very cute Kelsey! And great job coming in at budget. Im jealous of your sewing skills. :)
Post a Comment