Sunday, July 17, 2011

Little Bug is 6 Weeks Old!

 This week Little Bug met Grandma and Grandpa Moran for the first time (oops, didn't grab a picture!).
Also we have started stage 2 breast/bottle feeding which means every other feeding time is breast/bottle and the others are gavage/tube feeds. Most of the time when I come in to feed him he is awake and fussy and most the time he has kicked off his covers. Sometimes when I lay him back down he wakes back up and just looks around. He doesn't want his binki and he isn't hungry, he's just more alert now. His cries are more distinct now and I can tell the difference between when he is hungry, or annoyed, or just plain mad.
He is back on oxygen, especially for feedings, which a bit of a set back but then we found out he can go home on oxygen (and monitors), so that is a relief. We just need to figure out feeds.

Stay tuned for the nursery reveal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment