Saturday, July 23, 2011

Total Cost of Baby Clothes $36

$11 - yard sale near the park (sackful sizes newborn to 2T, included a 6 mo snowsuit and one pair of shoes)
$5 - Divvy Up sale at Logan fairgrounds with 50% off Groupon (a few outfits and a nursing cover. Also found a Boppy for $7)
$3 - aggie village married housing massive yard sale (sackful sizes newborn to 2T)
$1 - jcpenny (2 $5.50 tops with a $10 off coupon)
$1 - kohls (1 top with $10 Kohls cash. Also bought a maternity tank with same coupon)
$15 - yard sale near the pool (two sackfuls- one of clothes, one of bedding, blankets, and burp cloths)

This last trip I took to Logan I did six hours of baby laundry (and I didn't even wash the older clothes). I added a baking soda laundry soap booster and a second rinse to ensure the cleanest of clean. Now the second hand clothes are as fresh as the new ones. (when I am adding clothes to my shopping sack at yard sales I don't include clothes with large stains or holes)
I also received a bunch of fun clothes at baby showers and even paid full price (guilty) for a couple more outfits and white undershirts. But the majority of Little Bugs clothes are second hand and saved me a few hundred dollars.
Oh, and all was bought in just three yard sale trips.
I love a good steal deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment