Last weekend (Father's Day weekend) Jackson and I went down and visited Mandy and his girlfriend (one of them), Molly. Jackson pulled a quick one and got real sick the night we were there so we made the most of it. In the morning we went yard sale shopping and found loads of steals. Then we hit H&M for my birthday shopping (thank you Mike!) and then hit the chalk festival at the Gateway.
Mandy took all these pictures since I accidentally left my camera at home.
(thanks again, Mandy!)
Captain America!
Jess and Josh joined us at the chalk festival
Poor Jackson wouldn't stop crying unless he was in the stroller moving or in the car driving.
These were so detailed it was unreal!
Megamind!
And this is the other fun stuff we have been up to lately:
A new car! Yay! Mike finally has a car that he LOVES.
We have had a ton of fun climbing steep hills and exploring the wild.
Thanks for putting up with us, Mandy! (and Jason, and Molly) We had so much fun.


1 comments:
We are glad you could come, we had a blast, also I just got your package today, Thanks so much! and also my sister is coming to visit this weekend so I am going to try very very hard to remember to send your make up home with her!!!
Post a Comment