Saturday, June 16, 2012

Catching Up Part 2: California Trip

WARNING: lots of travel pictures (my favorite kind of posts!)


 Idaho Falls airport: the easiest airport to park, pass security, and board.


Killing time while we waited for our plane.

 We made it! And the girls could not be more excited to have a new playmate. 

Looking studly

Norah would not stop shoving more cheerios in his mouth.
Although I don't think he really minded. He has quite the appetite after all.

Nana and I had to get creative in keeping him entertained while we got ready in the morning!

 Pretend City! Little Bug loved the water features. After we were both thuroughly drenched I finally peeled him away at the cost of many many tears. He looooooves water.

 I'm not sure why Sarah is so grumpy here.

 Learning to walk!

We built a fort at Pretend City!

 Here is Norah doing what she does best: feeding Little Bug snacks.
This was at a yummy Italian restaurant. Jake made us think we were going to Chuck E Cheese's at first. It wasn't very funny. lol

 Practicing road rage.

At this point in our trip we went to Disneyland and I took very few pictures, all of which did not turn out. :( Hopefully Aimee's and Mom's turned out.
Little Bug's favorite ride was It's a Small World. He bounced to the music and couldn't hold still because he was fascinated with all the dancing dolls. Pirates of the Caribbean however was NOT his favorite. 


 Newport Beach (right?) we buried Helen in the sand.
Little Bug ate sand.

 Crystal Cove checking out tide pools.




He was begging us to let him get down and crawl but we had dinner reservations so this his some of Nana's frustrations.


 This is the beautiful restaurant at Crystal Cove. I had delicious Ahi Tuna.

Little Bug and I had a lot of fun on our trip. Too bad we didn't get to tour Google, but we will just have to do that next time! We already miss everyone!


1 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Traveling with little ones is always an adventure, isn't it? ;)

Post a Comment