Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Catching Up Part One: The Big First Birthday

 Cloud jello and fruit platter

Balloon cupcakes and grape soda


(Clearly my camera is sub-par)

 He didn't want to let go of the kiwi until he figured out that cupcakes are so much more yummy

 Happy Birthday little boy. We love you!

  • Little Bug's favorite things are: balloons, water, food, and currently he is fascinated with trying picking my nose. Pick your own, dude.
  • This chunker is in all sizes of clothes ranging from 12 month (a few) to 2T (mainly just shirts). 
  • He has become quite social since our California trip (more on that in part 2) and doesn't really say much to strangers but loves checking them out. 
  • Little Bug has become quite the water baby! I am so glad too, because a summer just isn't summer without a good dose of swimming.
  • I think it is official to say that he says "mama". It only comes out when he is tired/cranky/wants to be picked up and he says "mommmm". Although he doesn't say "dada" yet. (snicker)
  • He has 6 teeth now. All four uppers showed up within a day or two of each other. Thank heavens they broke through before our flight.
  • It seems he inherited the Moran immune system because I caught him sucking on the seat in front of us on the airplane 4 times and no sign of a cold yet.... (knock on wood)
  • His favorite food is peanut butter cookies. On our trip he had a few tantrums and would only eat the peanut butter cookies, no stars, no chicken, no fruit, no veggies. I had to hide them so he get a more balanced diet. 
  • He always has to be standing.
  • If I say "no" firm enough he bursts into tears. I guess he gets the message? :-{
I wish i could remember the rest of his one year milestones but it is late so I hope I catch up (more) later.


1 comments:

Rick and Camille said...

Way cute Kelsey! You are very creative, Jackson's birthday food looks awesome!

Post a Comment