Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pinterest, Where Have You Been All My Life?

I just LOVE that when I find something I have been hunting and hunting for I don't have to print it off and file it away, or add ANOTHER bookmark, or make ANOTHER shortcut in my "Crafts" folder in my computer. The "Pin It" button is my favorite!
Here is what I have been pinning lately...

 looooove this quote. in fact i think i want to get it framed....


 this failed. :( not sure what i did wrong but i'm not trying it again. 




 made myself one of these :) and i wear it all the time


 wicked cool "magazine" that i wish was a real periodical cuz i would subscribe. and maybe apply to write for as well.


 made one of these in red. one seam up the side, and one seam to attach the elastic. done and done


 FAIL i was super sad, too! i even froze the kiwis and cut them kinda thick. when you bit into them it all fell apart. that is, IF you could get the chocolate to get on the kiwi slice beautifully in the first place.


 A-M-A-Z-I-N-G  i labeled my squirt bottle "bathtub magic" because literally: squirt. wait an hour. wipe. rinse. done.


downloaded these recipes and super duper excited about them! you spend one day "cooking" (really its just cutting up veggies and assembling ziploc baggies) and you have 20 SUPER healthy crock pot meals in their own baggies. so in the morning you pull one out, dump it in you crock pot and DONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment