Ok, ok, I'm a beginner blogger so I know my photography is awful, but I firmly believe that even if I had a super duper camera, the lighting and awful colors of my apartment would give me the same outcome.
However, Fall is coming! And that means time for my absolutely favorite treat of all time, Gingerbread Cookies. Again, excuse the poor photography and imagine a spicy cookie that is crusty on the outside but soft, not gooey, on the inside.
Alright, I confess, I did make two dozen cookies and this is all that was left after a few short hours. Gah! They're so good!
I got the recipe from the Better Homes and Garden Cookbook, aka - my kitchen bible. I love cookbooks but the couple that I already own have way too many complicated instructions, and expensive ingredients. I use this cookbook as my go-to for every day cooking. If I need to jazz it up for our anniversary, or any other holiday, then I turn to the Internet or my cool sister-in-law, Aimee.
P.S. more on the story of how that fingertip-sized hole got in my counter top go here.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment