This is my dinner tonight, as Michael is asleep in bed (he works graveyard) and I am the only tomato lover in the house. My mom makes this Caprese Salad a lot, and I love it. Simply sliced tomatoes, sliced mozzerella cheese, olive oil, and pepper. Mmm mm, good.
Also, notice my cute little chef? My mom picked it up at a garage sale for me a few weeks ago. He came with several decorative pizza plates I plan to hang in the kitchen (pictures to come).
On a completely seperate note, this saturday is the Dew Tour (freestyle motorcross). And we are going! I figured most of our summer didn't turn out very fun - our first anniversary, we got rained out - so what the heck?! I'm so giddy, Mike is gonna love it. We have ground seats, whatever that means. I'm assuming it means great-view-but-no-place-to-sit. Maybe. Oh well, the tricks are gonna be very big and we'll be able to see either way.
Adios!


0 comments:
Post a Comment