Monday, September 6, 2010

Today in Pictures

When I got to work today,
(selling sunglasses)

I punched in my favorite Google search: Craft Blogs
I am not one to free-hand and I feel like a child when it comes to creating something from scratch so I love seeing what other people come up with!
I stumbled upon a great blog referencing to loads of other great blogs! It's called C.R.A.F.T. Blog.
These are some of the sweet craft ideas I found:

Didn't realize this was legal, but definetly my next free project:

Saw this and said: " Hey, I've made one of those too!"
Can't wait to vamp mine up!

Realized someone else has an apartment ALMOST as small as mine:

I really want little girls after seeing this:
BEFORE: Entertainment center AFTER: girls kitchen set

And I really want little boys after seeing this:

These are seriously making me drool:

After I came home I was overwhelmed with a burning desire to redecorate my living room and bedroom.
Hopefully this time around I come up with something that opens up my teeny living space a bit more and isn't so bachelor-pad-like.
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment