This week has been absolutely fabulous weather here up north. Don't let the jacket fool you, I only put it on him because I forgot sunscreen.
We found this huge park in the valley that is a kid's dream come true. If I didn't know any better I would have thought it was children who designed it. This is part of the toddler area (aka little kid area) with our own swing set, mini jungle gym, low monkey bars, ect. completely fenced off from the big kid area. It was much less crowded with slower moving munchkins.
As you can see from the picture, Little Bug's favorite part was the swings. We spent most of the time at them. His other favorite part was people watching from a perch inside the jungle gym.
Even though Bug was one of the youngest babies there, I loved the little kid area because I didn't have to worry about being pushed or stepped on as I let him sit in the jungle gym.
Also he got a kick out of Grandma Moran's Jeep quilt she sent us a few years ago that we had a picnic on. It is the perfect size to spread out and cover the bed of enticing wood chips. I was able to finish most of meal while he marveled at the bright colors and shapes. Thanks again Grandma!
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment