Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

Lunch time! Little Bug has made it quite clear that he would like to start each meal with finger foods FIRST. Then he will allow me to spoon feed him. Whatever.

Found him like this just the other day, happily banging a toy on the inside of his bookshelf. I am quite surprised he got out on his own, but only to barricade himself in his room. He found the door stopper quite fascinating as well as the squeaky noise that comes from opening and closing the door with the door stopper. It went on for quite awhile...

 Little Bug discovered the only thing cooler than his own foot. Someone else's foot. Later he discovered my feet (he is quite a good tickler) and then Uncle Brady's bright red shoe laces. Kinda gross, but makes a cute picture, eh? 
We sure will miss you Molly and Mandy (and I guess Jason too, har har)! But plan to visit a lot this summer. How far is Ikea from your new house by the way???? We may need to plan sleepovers.

1 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

Aw! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten. Seriously?! I swear you were just posting about your delivery, like, last week. Not really. But time surely flies. It's always fun reading your posts. :)

Post a Comment