Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Mother-Load

We hit jackpot this weekend at my brother-in-law's house. Michael's brother is nearly divorced and offered a handful of his baby gear that was gathering dust in his basement. Thank you thank you thank you! We are so blessed to have family members that love and support us.
Also I was finally able to use a gift card for Macey's that I got for Christmas. As my mom would say when I was a kid, "the money was just burning a hole in my pocket." I was really hoping they would have a Bare Minerals make up counter and at the last second I found it! I had my colors matched and bought a kit that has three different brushes, foundation, bronzer, and something called a mineral veil. Yipee! I've used Bare Minerals before with my sister in law, Christine, a few times and I loved the coverage yet it doesn't clog my pores! Ah what an investment! Thank you Mom Moran for the gift card! It made my week.

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Michael took me out for sushi, it was so yummy! (raw fish-free)

0 comments:

Post a Comment