...until I get to make my biiiiiig announcement! Oh I can hardly contain the secret. I thought I'd give you all a hint but it would be too obvious so you are just going to have to wait.
Pictures of my new apartment are taking awhile... I want to wait until everything looks at least decent. One room at a time is coming together. The living room still needs work, the kitchen is done, the dining room has a box of frames to hang and then I'm leaving it empty for a few months (a bar works just fine for a suitable eating place), and the bedroom still needs work as well. I'm down to just decorations. I took some pictures but I'm too chicken to post them. They didn't turn out well and it looks empty without frames and decor. I got the desk area and dining room/kitchen finished today with the help of my sister in law Aimee and her two munchin girls. I love how they turned out. I hung my pizza plates in a row nice and high and the ceiling looks taller. The desk area is decorated with Michael's mission souvenirs. I'm so happy with it. Thanks for coming to play, Aimee!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment