Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Day


Pumpkin carving in the church gym.

 

Traditional Moran Barfing Pumpkin



Our happy little pumpkin family!


Mrs. Salmon Sushi and Mr. Sushi Chef
I made this myself, complete with wasabi and pickled ginger in my hair. Is it believable?

I love the fall leaves. And our new little civic that I never have to worry about. 


Don't mind the too-big punk skater shoes, I was painting and I like to be comfortable when I work, so if that means reverting to teenage rebel years, then let it be.

2 comments:

Paul and Mariko said...

I LOVE THE SUSHI!! I totally got it before reading what it was :) And I wear bunk skater shoes on any given day, just because. And I like them. But I didn't have any in my teenage years... I guess some of us hit our rebel years later than others. :P

Kelsey said...

haha they are just so comfortable. like big slippers i love them

Post a Comment