Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bought Myself Another Christmas Present

Mike's got it pretty easy this year. I'm done shopping for myself (I promise) and now he only has to creatively come up with one last gift! So the way I see it, I did him a favor. What can I say, I just know what I would like most!
Anyways, I was on a quest this week to find a heat-resistant material to make a flat-iron-travel-wrap. And I found the material in the utility section (Joann's has a utility section?) and it looks and feels like ironing board material. Cuz it is.
This is how my first attempt turned out.
Bias tape not so hot. So I made another attempt, a much better attempt.



So much better. (Again, please excuse the ridiculous lighting in my doghouse apartment.)

I would like one of these tricycle airplanes someday.

Also, I made a sad realization today: our honeymoon suite at the Residence Inn in Salt Lake was bigger than my apartment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment