Little Bug's first haircut. It is hard to capture the before and after, but I cut off nearly a half inch (which is a LOT for a baby boy). All his sweet curls are gone and I am beginning to regret it.
His new favorite thing at Nana's house. He usually comes up to me while I'm sitting at the piano and whines until I pick him up so he can slam on the piano (is that bad for the tuning?)
Marble cousins came for Brady's graduation! Sadly, this is the only good picture I got. We had so much fun I forgot to take out the camera more.
Little Bug's birthday party is this weekend and I am just elated! It is going to be so fun! This past year has been challenging and I am both sad and relived it is out of the way. Life can only get easier now, right? RIGHT?! (haha, if only!) we miss the girls but can't wait to see them in two weeks. When we get back from our California trip, the Moran cousins are coming to Utah for the summer. It will be a very fun-packed summer playing with bugs, camping, and other
For now we are just enjoying the last few days of spring and reminiscing about one year ago this time...




1 comments:
It's amazing how much older they look without their baby locks. Looks like you did a good job though!
Post a Comment