- He thinks standing while holding onto things is just the coolest thing ever. No matter how tired he is no matter how hungry he is, standing will take his mind off of whatever it is. Today I showed him how to stand in his crib (genius, Kelsey. roll eyes) and he bounced for about 20 minutes just happy as can be.
- He has taken a few spills this month, but nothing too bad. Heaven help me the first time he hits his head on concrete...
- He is a speed demon crawler! During last months photo shoot he realized how snazzy the camera was and started crawling on all fours right then and there. Now I find him in all sorts of places. Example: part way up the stairs. Another example: doing the splits in front of the recliner.
- He is still a stinker with naps. No binky, no thumb sucking, he just wants his bottle. In bed. With him. I am really trying to prevent that from happening anymore. He also must have his lullaby music playing and often a book really helps calm him down. (We've got a book worm!)
- He is eating solids much better now. Still not a fan of veggies, but what kid is? He eats everything off my plate. Yesterday he would not eat a single thing on his tray until I gave him a few bites of my tuna fish sandwich. He just looked at me with a stern face. Stubborn little guy.
- His hair is getting quite long, but I want to wait and see what it does before cutting it.
- Dare I say, I think he is thinning out a bit. He is getting much taller though.
- I am pretty sure he waved for the first time a few days ago. Too bad it was at some random walmart cashier and not anyone cool. (haha)
Keep an eye out in the next month for birthday plans!






1 comments:
Oh, he is so cute! Sounds like he's catching onto all sorts of new things!
Post a Comment