Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Post From the Baby's Crib

Hello everyone! This is Little Bug posting today. Mommy is passed out on the couch from chasing me around the house, so I'm giving her the night off. (in mommy's dreams)


 Veggies are supremely un-cool, fruit is OK, and I am beginning to enjoy yogurt. I love to eat all the carbs, even though Mom won't let me have more than a little at each meal.
Lately I have been protesting against anything served up by Mom. I love trying to feed myself everything even though it all ends up on the floor and I'm still hungry. Thank heavens for formula! I don't ever wanna give it up!


 Bathtime rocks! Mom says it is supposed to relax me and get me ready for bed but I love to have my own private pool party for long periods of time. I guess that is why I only get them in the mornings now. 
See my cool band-aids? They are from my last round of RSV shots! Yay for staying healthy this winter!


 Look who joined us for bubble-blowing time! A mommy duck looking for food (look near the bike tire, she kinda blends in). We had fun throwing her bits of bread. No sight of babies yet!


Mom keeps blowing bubbles at me and I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about. They're just bubbles, big whoop. If I could just catch one maybe I would actually enjoy them.


There ya have it, our busy life posted on the internet for all to see. Happy Spring!

1 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

Aw. That's too sweet. He is SOOOOO cute. I love hearing about all your updates. Plus, also good to know that I'm not the only one with a baby that would literally LIVE in the bathtub if I let her. ;)

Post a Comment