Crocheting my brains out. And I have no personal pictures for you because they are all Christmas presents. I am pretty sure when Christmas is over the yarn will be boxed up and out will come the scrapbook gear cuz I am started to dream in half double crochet... lol
Here is a link to my favorite crochet pattern gal: Sweet Kiwi Crochet who turns out to be a friend of mine from Young Women's several years ago. She also sells the completed hats here.
Also I used this website as well: Kat Goldin
At Kat Goldin's blog there is a free owl crochet pattern that is extremely easy.
I am just over half way done with my projects, so the end is in sight!
I started all this about a month ago only knowing how to do half double crochet and now I can do about six different stitches, thanks to YouTube. Seriously, best place for how-to videos.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment