Hellooooo, Handsome!
Yeah... cloth diapers bumped us up a whole size in clothes...
Nom-nom-nom-nom
"Gasp! Beyonce's pregnant?! No way!"
"Is that you, Mommy?"
Haha, fake sitting
Nom-nom-nom-nom
- Little Bug has been the sweetest little insect lately.
- He is sleeping through the night! Hooray!
- He is very ticklish, first his tummy (over thanksgiving), then his hamstrings, and now his underarms!
- He loves his baths. I got him in tonight and he immediately started splashing, wide eyed and surprised.
- He is a good supported-sitter and is now starting to pull himself up from a reclined position.
- He hates tummy time. More than ever. He only lasts for 5 minute stints. I think he just likes to look at everything too much.
- He is reaching for toys and fabric with both hands in sync now and pulls them in to soak them in slobber. Still so cute.
- He still goes to other people pretty well, unless there is a lot of noise/stimulation. Like Thanksgiving. Thank you Moran Fam for putting up with the three hours of screaming while we figured out how in the sam-heck to calm the poor guy down.
- On that same note, he now must have a slow-flow nipple any time he is stressed, even in the slightest, including when he is going down for naps.
- And on that same note, we finally have a routine established! All three of us! Mike feeds bug his 6 am feeding after his morning workout. Then he heads to bed and I wake up around 9am with Bug and Bug and I sit in the recliner and whine to each other in our PJs how much we hate mornings (seriously, Mike has learned that the "crying" is nothing to be worried about and to just sleep through it). Bug finally naps, I drag my feet to the shower, he's up, we eat, we run errand(s)/nap, make dinner, wake daddy, eat dinner, bath, bed. Love it.
- Bug caught his first cold this week :( He doesn't seem phased by it, except when I have to suck out his nose. Then he cries until Daddy rescues him. (I'm already the mean guy)
- He has started to laugh at the weirdest things... like last night I was talking to Mike in bed and Bug just thought I was the funniest darn thing every time I opened my mouth. It was adorable. Mike kept saying, "keep talking! he likes it!" and I would freeze up, "I can't.... It's... too.... cute! gah!"
- Now, when I mean laughing, I mean mouth wide open then half way closed as he makes a "keeee" sound. Chin tucked into one shoulder and arms and hands bent around/over his ears. It is adorable.
- Next week is his 6 month check up, with more shots. NOT looking forward to that. Boo.
Happy Friday!








1 comments:
Aww!! So cute! I'm so jealous he's sleeping through the night. Naomi STILL has issues with it, little stinker. And finally getting on a schedule is a beautiful thing, isn't it? At least, I think it was, from what I remember from Micah's infancy. This daughter of mine isn't a schedule baby AT ALL. *sigh* I miss predictable schedules.
Love his laughing description. Seriously SOOO cute!
Post a Comment