Monday, May 16, 2011

27 Weeks and Garage Sale Steals

 Grocery sackful of boy clothes for just $3
I used my 3x5 tally cards to figure out I had next to no bottoms, 
so this time around I packed in mostly bottoms into my sack
Plus I got this adorable Classic Winnie the Pooh quiet book for church.
I am keeping a list of all the clothes I've bought, and for how much and I plan to do a post about my grand total, later.
Disclaimer: obviously I plan on washing all these second hand clothes, but I also plan to use a deep cleaning solution from Tightwad Gazette, which I will blog about later.


27 weeks

The third trimester has come in with a bang.
My hips are killing me, every time I stand up.
Baby J now has recognizable awake and asleep patterns, and when he is awake, he is AWAKE. Michael and I like to watch my belly shake and rumble.
Baby J has started responding to Michael's voice. When Michael has his little conversations with my belly, I get little kicks, even if I know he was/is sleeping. 
It brings me close to tears every time.

1 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

You are so good and organized! So inspiring. I wish I was that motivated...my husband probably wishes I was too...but, whatever. He'll have to sit back and wait til' we actually have a house TO organize, I guess. :)

You're almost done! Third trimester, woot woot! I remember the aching hips. Bryan couldn't understand why I hobbled around like an old woman, but it just hurts! I promise, it goes away as soon as the baby's out!

Post a Comment