Monday, January 17, 2011

Soon to be Out of the Doghouse

That's right, we're moving! We found a great apartment through the parking lot with the same landlord for only $100 or so more and twice the space. Our big announcement has given that extra push in this direction and I couldn't be more excited. We can start moving in as early as Tuesday, and our contract starts first of February. I already have several boxes packed and piles ready for more boxes. I am losing sleep, because I can't get my mind off of our new place! It has two bedrooms, two floors (yay!), a living room SEPERATE from the kitchen, SEPERATE from the dining room, one and a half bathrooms (the full bath is FULL, meaning twice as large as our current). The kitchen is about the same as our current, maybe a little larger, but the upside is there is a bar and a pantry which makes it look much bigger. In each bedroom the closets are regular sized, as opposed to our current "half" size closets.
Ohhhh! I just cant wait! We'll actually be able to have company over! And they will have a place to sit, too! No more piles, no more mulit-purpose-front-room, no more stashing food storage in all nooks and crannies in every room, and room to breeeeeeath.
Pictures to come soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment