I love packing boxes.
Weird.
I know.
Today I packed five boxes in one hour.
And now I'm out of boxes.
Must
find
more
BOXES!
Ok, 7-year-old-Kelsey, time to leave. Big-grown-up-Kelsey needs to act like an adult and complain about how much she hates intense manual labor, like moving. Cuz that's what the rest of the world does and it would be strange if she wishes she could move more often then normal.
But seriously, something about piecing together a 3D puzzle of STUFF in a fruit box just makes me giddy. Not to mention the oppurtunity to throw out or donate some of that useless STUFF that has been invading my life. I just really enjoy it.
Mike: "Kelsey, what is this thing?"
Kelsey: "Just throw it away."
Mike: "But what if we need it someday?"
Kelsey: "Then we'll find a new one."
Mike: "But that costs money."
Kelsey: "It's costing my sanity just being useless in my house."
Mike: "Your right, you can't put a price tag on Kelsey's sanity."
Kelsey: "Good husband."
Sorry if my rambling raised both your eyebrows. It's one of those days.
Kelsey: "HUN! Where are more boxes?!"
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I feel the same way. There's a sense of satisfaction that comes along with it. :)
Post a Comment