One week ago today I picked up my first few produce boxes to start packing. I had a slow start, for we had two entire weeks to be moved in. Later that afternoon Michael and I had two KSL mattress listings to pay a visit to. One had no answer, and the other was at Edwards Furniture in downtown. We found the said mattress, new, queen, pillow top, and within our price range. We said we would think about and be back Wednesday. Wednesday came and I ran over to swipe the debit card, "We'll take it!"
Thursday it was delivered and I called my sister in law over to take a look at the new place. She asked, "You want some help?" Of course I took it, and the rest of the weekend is history.
Now it is the following Monday and not only am I all moved in (thank you Marble family), but the entire upstairs has been put away! Most of the downstairs is done as well, but any empty boxes and donation boxes have been moved down here so it actually looks worse than it really is.
Given, I am not taking into account any decorations or curtains. Mini blinds work fine for now, and decorations require hammer, nails, and usually a stepping stool of some sort. Camp chairs are our only sitting things right now so it will have to wait. Unless Michael is willing to be bossed around all afternoon about what picture goes where (I don't think so).
Pictures to come! I want to at least get the empty boxes out of the way before the camera comes out.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment