So here is a fast recap:
- Jackson walks! He is still wobbly and unsure but he goes further and further every day.
- Mike and I have separated and have started divorce papers.
- Jackson and I live with my parents now.
- I have started my own business. I consign, rent out, and sell prom dresses. One dance down, everything went well. Now I am lining up my ducks for a second photo shoot (November) and the next formal dance (December). So far so good.
- I work part time for my dad in his office. Same as before, customer service, billing, data and now marketing.
- New hair do. I know it sounds like a silly update but I am seriously in love with my cut. It is very me.
- Jackson is so excited for Halloween! Ok, really just I am. I hope to have our costumes posted shortly after our party.
I am sure there is tons that I am missing but I just don't have time or the emotional energy to blog much right now. Hopefully in the coming months I will start up again.
Also, check out my business facebook page, The Fairy Godmother.

2 comments:
thoughts and prayers to you. gossip is stupid. but i'm glad you like your hair...that makes life immensely better. seriously.
I'm glad that your business is doing well! And I can't believe Jackson is walking!
Post a Comment