Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spider Nest and Thumb Sucking

 Look what invaded my house!
Spider Nest inspiration from here
I doubled up the gauze because it was just too wimpy,
and I used water balloons so as to save on space in my Halloween box.
Also, I added some of that polyester spider web material to liven it up.
I had a heck of a time finding spiders! 
I finally found a bag at Michael's for $3.
I really wanted to pay less, because I wasn't picky on quality, but oh well.


Look who found his thumb today!
It didn't last long, but we are on the path to independence!
I had to snap a picture so when I get frustrated at the millionth time I pop that pacifier back in I can show him and say, "You did it once, now do it again!" haha

1 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

Aw! So cute! He's getting so big!

Post a Comment