Oh. My. 'Lanta.
Take 60 seconds and read this hilarious story about being married for 15 years. I died laughing. It probably only made it more funny that we are tight with money right now and yet all I can think about is wasting money on Halloween sh-tuff.
Seriously. Read it.
Disclaimer: this link contains profanity, I apologize. Oh and for the record, I don't browse this blog, I found a link to this story from another blog. This blog looks a little trashy. Just sayin.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I died laughing. No really. I'm trying to revise myself right now, but it's kind of difficult, because every time I succeed, I see a giant chicken standing at a front door. Thanks for posting! Loved it!
hahaha i know, right? i saved the picture to my computer so that every time i have a bad day i just look at the giant metal chicken and think "ok, it's not that bad" lol
Post a Comment